Join us for a sharing circle as we bring together passionate educators from three school divisions to share successes, challenges, and ideas for action
Tuesday, March 10 | 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM | Auditorium, F.W. Johnson Collegiate
The goal of the passion2action INSPIRE Educators’ PD is to create dialogue between educators from three school divisions to share successes, challenges, and ideas for action. This professional development session has been organized by educators for you.
Benefits to attending this special gathering include the following:
1. The option to smudge prior to our gathering, offered by Ceane Dusyk
2. The opportunity to hear from Brad Bellgarde, a speaker at INSPIRE on March 12
3. The opportunity to get resources from Danielle Goulden with Reconciliation Regina
4. The opportunity to participate in a sharing circle with other like-minded educators
5. The opportunity to come away from the gathering inspired by practical resources and information in order to to provide your students with important background about the passion2action speakers and performers they will be seeing prior to the main event
Please Come Prepared to Share:
A Success in your Personal Journey
A Challenge in your Personal Journey
An Action for Moving Forward
Bring your favourite resource to share with other educators on the sharing table. Smudging will be available prior to the event. Appetizers from The Bannock House will be served.
Please CLICK HERE to RVSP to Deidre Baird and Shannon Fayant via email.
We encourage you to invite your fellow educators! Please share the event poster widely amongst your networks.